Monomoy 19 Skiff
The Monomoy 19 will fish the Rips off Monomoy Island, navigate shoal waters,and is the perfect family boat for beaching and clamming. This seaworthy, classic design, was developed after many years of my boating experience in and around Chatham waters.
Standard features include:
- hand laid fiberglass hull
- molded wash rail and coaming
- PVC rub and spray rails
- self bailing cockpit with scuppers
- U.S.C.G. level floatation
- gelcoated interior
- forward dry storage locker
- stainless steel bow eye
- 3 bronze cleats *bronze bow chocks.
Please call or e-mail for a written price quote.
Here are some photos of different Monomoy 19 foot skiffs that we have put together as well as a few photos of the hull under construction.
Click on any of the thumbnail images for a larger view.